Most commonly, my clients see me for individual psychotherapy, where we explore issues and problems they are experiencing to try to find solutions and strategies to make things better. In the short term, I’ll help you build tools and strategies to make things easier right away, and in the longer term, we’ll explore meaning and deeper issues to help create lasting change. We’ll uncover those patterns and subconscious choices that are holding you back from the life you desire. Change can be scary, but I’m here to support you every step of the way.
Some benefits of individual psychotherapy…
- Gaining a better understanding of yourself and your relationships
- Clarifying your goals in life, what you truly want for yourself, not just what others have told you you should want
- Empowerment and a greater awareness of the choices and agency you have in your life
- Freedom from excessive worry and self doubt, improved ability to believe in yourself
- Improved ability to make decisions confidently, a securer sense of trust in yourself
- Developing a greater sense of peacefulness and becoming more present in your life
- Improve resilience to manage any future obstacles or issues that you might face
- An ability to control what you can, and to trust yourself to be able to manage whatever you can’t control
All of this is possible, you can have the better, calmer, happier, more balanced life you desire even if you’re dealing with a lot of roadblocks and obstacles.
I’ve helped a lot of people find that brighter tomorrow. I can help you find it too. Why wait another day to get started?