Are you feeling overwhelmed, hopeless, isolated, and not your usual self?
Do thoughts often enter your mind or keep you up at night?
- I’m worthless and just disappoint the people who love me.
- I’m lonely and bored, but people drain me and reaching out seems like a waste of energy.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, everything feels heavy, overwhelming, and unsurmountable.
- No one understands me, and they’re all tired of hearing my problems again and again.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If these sound familiar, you may be experiencing depression. Depression often comes with low motivation, difficulty concentrating, and feelings of hopelessness that make it seem pointless to reach out for help. Depression often does a great job of keeping you isolated and cut off from help, convincing you to give up and just accept that you’ll never get better, never feel happy again.
But I want you to know that you are not alone and help is available. You don’t have to live with depression, and reaching out for help is all it takes to start the journey towards feeling better. Once you’ve taken that crucial first step, we can start working together to find the right solutions and strategies to help you feel like yourself again. Whatever obstacles you might be facing right now, there are ways to make things better, and you don’t have to walk the path alone.
If you’re ready to take that first step, please contact me today so we can schedule an appointment.